Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Read a Thon Update

THIS POST ORIGINALLY APPEARED ON MY OTHER BLOG AND AS SUCH DOES NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL COMMENTS LEFT ON IT.


Not sure what hour we are in but I'm still going along. Still not sure that I will even try to attempt staying up all night. My eyes are beginning to blur already and 8 AM is a long way away still.

I have read Stargirl, Forever, Agnus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging and am about to be finished with Fever.

Have visited a few websites to encourage other readers as well. Am surprised by the lack of commenting this go round. When I participated before, there were lots of comments on everyone's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!