Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Right Now

Right now...I'm wondering how I've gone so long without a new blog post. Yikes! 

Right now...I'm loving the fancy box that My Favorite made for me to use at work. He's awesome sauce. 

Right now...I'm in a bit of a reading slump because I'm overwhelmed with all my choices. 

Right now...I can't believe that there are only 10 or so weeks left for the boys in school. Where did the year go? 

Right now...I'm so enjoying my kickboxing workouts. Fast and furious. I'm determined to workout every day like I did before. Losing weight will be great but mostly I just want to feel better. 

Right now...I'm loving that Ian "reads" his books. I've read one series to him so many times that he has them memorized and can "read" them backwards too. So funny!

Right now...daylight savings time is kicking my tail. I can't get used to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!