Bookish New Year's Resolutions
So I generally don't make New Year's resolutions because failure. I just don't keep them for long. About 3 days maybe and then I'm bored. But there are a few things that I'm challenges myself to do in 2017.
1) Blog again. No promises as to the frequency but I want to blog again. I really missed putting my thoughts to paper - errr - blog.
2) Goodreads Challenge. I set my Goodreads Challenge to 100 books read for 2017. A huge goal but I think that I can make it. Last year was one of my lowest reading years for several reasons - I hit a months long slump where NOTHING held my attention, I was trying to start a new business and Netflix. Y'all. Netflix is my weakness. I find new shows that have 1,487,234 episodes and I must watch them all. Right now.
3) #bookstagram. In the process of setting up a bookstagram account because I love the book pictures I want to play too!
4) Read non YA. My go to is most definitely YA but I want to be more consistent with reading adult book too. There are a ton of them out there that are calling my name.
5) Project One for One. My own way of reading some of my personal TBR books to clear my shelves. Read one owned book for one library book.
We'll see how it goes!