Pages

Monday, January 28, 2019

My Bookish Goals for 2019

I have been thinking about what all I would like to accomplish in 2019. With almost an entire month under my reading belt, I think that I would like to:

1. No longer request or accept ARCs. This one is tough. As much as I love getting review books in the mail, I find that I generally am not as excited to start reading these books because it feels like an assignment.

2. Goodreads Reading Challenge of 2019 - to read 75 books. I have a couple of weeks to go so this amount will probably go up some but for the year I read 135 books. Last year's goal was the same 75 books. I feel like it's normally a challenge because I have huge slumps at least twice a year. Being a mood reader can some times be tough.

3. Read 7 "classics". I know that's a rather strange number to shoot for but I don't want to HAVE to read one a month or anything so...

4. Reread more often. Not sure if this is a monthly goal or not.

5. Read 500+ plus books. With an average of a per month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!