Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Fall 2018 TBR


This week's theme for Top Ten Tuesday is books on my fall 2018 TBR. I am such a mood reader that I don't do well with TBR lists but there are some books that I would like to read before the end of the year.



Have had this one on my list for a while. When the movie was announced, it made me want to read it. Since I heard the movie bombed, it was pushed down the list again. Still want to get it this year though.


I have had this one on my bedside table for a ridiculous amount of time. I am not sure what is keeping me from reading it. What makes it worse is I purchased the 3rd book too. So they are both side eyeing me.


She is the author of one of my all time favorite series. I have heard mixed things about this one recently from readers with my same tastes so I don't know how much I will end up enjoying this one.


Tried this one when it first came out and put it aside. Little Book Owl is doing a read-along for it though so I want to try it again.


Another Little Book Owl read-along. Another one that I tried when it first came out. This one was so beautifully written that I wanted to savor every word. Since I had quite a few books checked out from the library at the time, I set this one aside to get to later.


One of my real life friends recommended this series to me. Sounds like my kind of reading!


Spotted this one at the bookstore and thought it sounded good. Put it on reserve at the library and it has taken forever to get. Apparently every one else thinks it looks good too.


I am horrified that I haven't read this one yet! I loved the first and have enjoyed all of Victoria Schwab's books that I have read. Need to reread the first one to refresh my memory and then dive into this one.