Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

#novemberthon wrap up

#Novemberthon was an impromptu read-a-thon put together by Amber from Books of Amber. Running from Sunday, November 24th to today, it was a read-a-thon with no rules but to read.

I've managed to finish:

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (review coming soon)
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch (review coming tomorrow. Soooooo good!)
Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
and have started on Bold by Julia Swift and Andrew Landis

I'm not sure that I will be able to read much more today so I'm posting this wrap up now. I love read-a-thons and impromptu ones are the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!