Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Bout of Books Update #2

Yesterday I read a bit of Kevin O'Leary's Cold Hard Truth. This is an interlibrary loan and a re-read for me. So far I like it just as much as the first time. 


And I got happy mail from Epic Reads. Dodger by Terry Pratchett and Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine. I haven't read Defiance so if anyone wants Deception let me know. 

I think I'll be switching to Dodger today. It looks super cute! 



Update #1

It's day four of the read-a-thon and this one has been an epic fail for me. I've not been in the mood to read so I've not read much. Started The House Girl by Tara Conklin yesterday but it hasn't grabbed me so far. Not sure what is causing this particular reading slump. Hoping that this weekend will be better. The boys will be at their father's and I'll have the house to myself.





My Goals:

Bout of Books


Bout of Books is just days away and this is my official goals post. Going easy on myself this time because I'm not sure how my eyes are going to be. If they are good, I'll get more done, but if they are bad, then oh well. La la la life goes on. I love this bookish event because it is so laid back.

Goals are:

Read at least 500 pages total.
Visit at least 15 blogs on the list of participating bloggers.
Do one of the Twitter chats.
Don't stress if this is an epic fail and I don't read a single page :-)

I don't have a list of books that I'd like to get read...will just go with what I'm in the mood for. Anyone else participating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!