Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bout of Books 11 - The Goals Post

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 11.0 is almost here! It starts the same day the boys go back to school. This is both good (they are at school) and bad (1st weeks are always crazy) but my basic goal is always the same - to read more than I normally do in any given week. Since my reading is way down, reading ANY book will be a win. 

I'm taking a page from Andi's book and shooting for a certain number of pages rather than a certain number of books. I want to average 100 pages a day so 700 pages total. If my eyes will cooperate, I will hit that fairly easy.

I want to participate in 2 challenges.This depends a lot on the challenges because I find some of them to be so labor intensive, I pass but my goal is to participate in any 2 during the week.

I want to attend 1 of the 2 Twitter chats. In years past I have so enjoyed reading along during the Twitter chats. 

Visit 5 blogs each day and leave a comment. Blogger interaction and comments really makes this event even more fun so this time around, leaving comments will be a priority. 

I am so looking forward to this event. If you're participating too, please leave a comment so I can follow you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!