Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Right Now

Right now I am so enjoying my new glasses...I want contacts again as soon as I can afford them but being able to see is awesome sauce.

Right now I am trying to deal with allthefeels from the season finale of Game of Thrones. I need to read the books!

Right now I am enjoying the slower days of summer. Not having a schedule is nice.

Right now I am loving that my boys are choosing to work their summer packets without being told. They are definitely my children...I love to learn just as much as they do.

Right now I am reading a few different books for review. Looking forward to getting them up on the blog.

Right now I am obsessed with homemade strawberry limeades. I have mostly been drinking water lately but every once in a while those things are so delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!