Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Right now...

Right now I'm getting over a nasty stomach bug. It seems to be a 24 hour thing but I haven't moved from the couch much.

Right now I'm reading Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry. I had preordered it from Amazon and started it as soon as I got it. Sickness and busyness of life has kept me from finishing it as fast as I would have liked.

Right now I'm enjoying the boys being out of school for the summer. Today is their first official day of summer and I was on the couch but I'll make it up to them. Enjoyed hearing their little voices all day.

Right now I'm trying to catch up on Game of Thrones. I'm several episodes behind somehow and I want to get caught up!

Right not I'm wearing glasses again for the 1st time in many years. Can't say that I'm a fan and will get contacts again as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!