Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Adding to the Stacks #13

I can't believe this is my last Adding to the Stacks post for the year. It went by so fast!

One book for review:

Ingredients for Success: 10 Best Practices for Business and Life by Joseph James Slawek. This is a super short book that I can't even find on goodreads. *shrugs*

Two purchased:

Eve by Anna Carey - a dystopian that I can't remember if was good or not. I'll take a chance on most any book that says Epic Reads on the back though.

Books and Book-Collectors by John Carter. Another one I can't find on goodreads. This is a book from the 50's that I couldn't not take home. It includes essays about book collectors and other things delightfully bookish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!