Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday Love Themed Freebie


This week's theme is a love related freebie. I'm picking my top swoony authors of which there will not be 10. I don't read many books in the romance genre but I have a couple of go to authors if the desire (see what I did there?) strikes me.

1. Leigh Bardugo. This one might be a strange choice at first glance but...the Darkling. Y'all. I can't even with him. He's swoon. And Kaz. Oh my.

2. Kasie West. She writes light, contemporary young adult romances that I actually enjoy. She is one of the few romance writers that I can even attempt to read.

3. Katie McGarry. The queen of swoon. I love her romance books because there are always things going on besides the romance. She tackles tough issues.

4. Marissa Meyer. Her books have good book boyfriends!

5. Tarereh Mafi. I know that her Shatter Me series got mixed reviews but I personally thought that there were some swoony scenes in there.

6. Sarah J. Maas. I haven't complete the Court of Thorns and Roses series yet but wow. Fans self.


7 comments:

  1. I do love Marissa Meyer's boyfriend-material characters. :D

    I didn't swoon at all in the Grisha trilogy, unfortunately, but I'm hoping that changes when I finally get around to reading Six of Crows. Fingers crossed!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you swoon some during the Six of Crows duology. I think it's even better!

      Delete
  2. Nice list of authors you love. I have read any books written by the authors you've listed though.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-very-hot-steamy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prompt this week was hard for me to do. LOL

      Delete
  3. Ha ha as soon as I saw your topic I knew Sarah J Maas would be on there! I loved Six of Crows and can't wait to read even more Bardugo.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/top-ten-tuesday-146/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I don’t read romance, but I do have some Leigh Bardugo books on my TBR list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!