Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's Mid Event Survey

I can't believe that the time has passed so quickly. So true that time flies when you're having fun, huh?

Here are my answers to the Mid Event Survey.

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? Still on my first book of the day, Patient Zero. I've been reading and visiting blogs. I have enjoyed splitting up my time this way. So much fun!
2. How many books have you read so far? None, see above.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Not sure. Have forgotten what else I have to read. :-)
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only ones that I planned. Going to other blogs and taking a nap was scheduled. The rest of the time has been me and my great book.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing so far.


Hope that everyone is booking along (see what I did there?) and that you're having a ton of fun. I'll be co-hostessing over at the main blog for the next two hours, stop by to say hi! Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. It's a lot of fun reading and spending time online, definitely. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on my first book of the day, too, and I don't think I'll ever finish it! That's okay, I've had fun as you have.

    Saw in your sidebar that you love Jesus, amen!, and I think I'll read some of my Bible tonight to catch up in my Bible reading plan...which is a bit behind at this point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did finally finish it but I am such a sllllow reader.

      Yep, love me some Jesus. Bible reading is an excellent idea!

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of a scheduled nap! Midway through Lev Grossman's the Magicians, starting to fall asleep so thought I'd jump onto the internet to see if I could wake myself up some.

    Way to be out and about and cheering readers one....enjoy the rest of your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that I'd feel bad if I fell asleep so why not make it part of the plan? :-) I am loving splitting my time between reading and visiting blogs. It's working really well for me this go round.

      Delete
  4. I'll probably be taking a nap here shortly but I've been having a ton of fun as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!