Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Bout of Books 20!



Bout of Books 20 is starting soon! This is tied for my favorite bookish event. I love how low key it is. Read as much as you can. No pressure. 

Here is the official blurb telling you all about it...


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 21st and runs through Sunday, August 27th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 20 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Want to play along? You can sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely a fun thing - my second time participating this year.

    Best of luck to you - hope you get several good books finished.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!