Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bout of Books Daily Update Posts


Rather than make individual posts about my daily totals, I will update this post each day.


Day 7
I FINALLY finished! I am still processing whether or not I even liked that long winded saga but at least I finished it within the week. Thank goodness.

Day 6
Read up to page 617 yesterday. Hoping that I will be able to finish Voyager today before the readathon ends. If I finish this one, I'll be satisfied with my reading for the week.

Day 5
Made it to page 372 before I got too sleepy to continue in Voyager. I cannot believe that Bout of Books is winding down so quickly!

Day 4
Read to page 237 in Voyager. Yay! Slow going because of the dialect but I'm enjoying the story very much and can't wait for season 3 of the show.

Day 3
Read up to page 119 in Voyager. Not sure what my deal is this go round. Too much stuff with back to school I guess. Pleased that I am getting in reading at all though!

Day 2
Decided to concentrate on just Voyager and read about 70 pages. Not bad considering it was my boy's birthday and I didn't have a chance to read much!

Day 1
Epic fail. I chunked up both Voyager and It in order to make it easier to read them within the timelines that I wanted and I failed big time on both yesterday. Eclipse doughnuts at Krispy Kreme with my bestie followed by eclipse viewing with both besties followed by my boy's last kids skate free skate equaled no reading for most of the day. I read about 10 pages yesterday morning.

12 comments:

  1. Eclipse day makes for a busy day--it's all good as long as you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to remind myself that it is all for fun! :-) I am SO far behind otherwise. Any reading is good reading right?

      Delete
  2. I have to admit I spent a lot of time watching the NASA channel on Monday that I could have spent reading. But how often does an eclipse happen?? Happy birthday to your son and enjoy whatever reading you can fit in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Once in a lifetime. The books could wait :-) Thank you and he will be tickled that you wished him a happy birthday. Good luck to you too!

      Delete
  3. Monday was such a fun day this week for a change. I had fun at work with the eclipse too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so cool! We didn't have a total eclipse down here but it was still amazing to see!

      Delete
  4. wonderful! I would not call over 100 slow, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I am going SO slow though. Thank you for the encouragement! I didn't read anywhere near what I wanted to but am glad that I've gotten some reading done most days. Was a super busy week. Hope you're enjoying your reading as well!

      Delete
  5. I found it hard to read on Monday too because of the eclipse. I tried reading outside but I kept putting my glasses on to see it lol. Great progress! Have a great last day of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really went too fast!!! Hope you got to finish the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did it! I finally finished that dang book! It did go by super fast!

      Delete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!