Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Library Loot - August 15th


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they've checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I checked out:

So I totally failed at #TomeTopple. I returned Strange the Dreamer because the writing is so rich that I wanted to read it without rushing. Since I wanted to at least try to participate in Tome Topple, I decided to read something else. Didn't happen. I started 2 books that didn't count. Currently reading both Big Little Lies and Our Dark Duet

Voyager is the 3rd book in the series. I never read books out of order but I'm skipping the first two because I tried to read the first book again and know that there is NO WAY that I am going to read the first three before season 3 comes out. Since I know the story, I am not as worried about reading them out of order.


I also checked out Big Little Lies because I love so in love with the HBO series. I am still processing this show. So good!



UPDATES FROM LAST WEEK:

Strange the Dreamer is for the #TomeTopple readathon.  Returned because the writing deserves reading at a slower pace than I wanted to read it. Getting this one again very soon.



Why yes I do own 2 copies of Outlander but I checked this out of the library anyway because I saw it. Don't judge me. Another one for #TomeTopple readathon.  Returned and am going to skip to the 3rd one to be current with the series. Gasp!


This book about Sue the TRex is for the boys as well obvi. My friend's stepfather gave us tickets to a huge dinosaur show. The tour guide told us about Sue so we looked for more info. Reading with the boys. Love this book!


Starflight got me out of my reading slump so I can't wait to continue the series with Starfall. Still have and will read soon.


Ummm, I can't believe I haven't read this one yet. Victoria Schwab is life. Currently reading.


1 comment:

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!