Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Review: Starflight by Melissa Landers



Title: Starflight (Starflight #1)
Author: Melissa Landers
Pages: 369
Rating: 4/5

Starflight is the first book in a duology. I had picked this up when it was first released but had others that I found more entertaining so I put it down. I wish that I had given it a chance because it was a really great read!

I enjoyed the characters even if I didn't like all the characters. They were well rounded and had growth during the book. I love when authors allow their flawed characters to grow. The dialogue was believable. The romance was not instalove and I enjoyed how it developed. The witty banter and sarcasm from the crew was fun. 

Although a couple of points dragged for me, mostly this was an action packed outerspace ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!