Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Blogger Spotlight #1 - The Aussie Zombie




Photobucket


Blogger Spotlight is a weekly event here at Little Lovely Books where I highlight one of my favorite book bloggers.

First up is Kat from The Aussie Zombie. I have only been following her blog for a few months but it is in my top 5 favorites already. It is one that I always read, no matter how many other posts are sitting in my Google Reader. I found her through one of her Sunday Showcase vlogs and her delightful accent and awesome selection of books made me add her to my Google Reader right then.

Since that day I have enjoyed her thoughtful, honest and often witty, reviews. She and I have similar tastes in genres though I have never read a real zombie book. Thanks to her The Aussie Zombie Recommends page that is about to change though!

Her vlogs are my favorite part of her blog and I try not to pout when she doesn't do one and has just straight text on her Sunday Showcase post. In additional to her vlog, great reviews and all around awesomeness, she also has delightful giveaways.

Check out her blog and let me know what you think. You can also follow her on Twitter or Pinterest. How many favorite book bloggers do you have? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!