Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Take Control of your TBR Pile Read-a-Long



When I first saw Kimba's notice of the read-a-thon, I just bypassed it figuring that I would have my boys and wouldn't really be able to read. But since this is a weekend that they are at their dad's AND I am reading anyway AND my IRL BFF is participating, I thought I'd join in. I have been reading a review book but when I saw that the books had to be pre March, I switched. 

If you are participating, post a link to your blog so I can visit or if you are on Twitter, let me know so that I can follow you there. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Dana..and good luck. Be sure and try the challenges they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you decided to join us! This is fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been and they ARE fun! And a big huge thank you to you for hosting. We are all having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you glad I got you to join the book blogging world? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!