Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Introducing Worth the Read

Introducing Worth the Read, a new feature here at Little Lovely Books. 

I sometimes have trouble deciding what to read next. I tend to read the same types of books without trying anything new. Worth the Read, is my way of asking my blog readers to suggest their favorite titles for me to read and review. 

I am open to most types of books but do reserve the right not to read a suggested book if it contains a topic or is a genre that I hate. I also need to be able to get a copy through my library unless I already wanted to purchase a copy.

If you have a book that you think is Worth the Read, please suggest it in the form below. I will randomly choose the first book to read and will post each time I read another suggestion. This might be weekly or less often, depending on number of titles suggested. 

Huge thanks to Renae at Respiring Thoughts and Christina at A Reader of Fictions for allowing me to borrow the idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!