Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Right Now

Right now...

I am reading Parasite by Mira Grant. She is a favorite for sure.

I am listening to this on repeat thanks to Cole's school. They had a dance party to get the kids in a good mood and ready for learning and played this. How awesome sauce is that? His school rocks. Now if one of us is grumpy this song comes on and everyone is laughing within 10 seconds.





I am a part of an awesome mastermind for business owners. Trying to move into a different direction and this group knows their stuff. The future looks bright and I'm so excited.

I am working out to Jillian Michaels' Kickboxing. Intense, fast and fun. The best workout that I've ever done. Transforming every area of my life...including me.



I am obsessed with Booktube videos. I've found some great booktubers and could watch videos about books for hours. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!