Saturday, April 26, 2014
Dewey's Intro Post
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? sunny and hot, Florida
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I didn't plan ahead this time because I'm not sure how much time I will actually have to read. I need to be in 3 places at the same time today. Not stressing though, and will read when I can.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? see above. I didn't plan it out at all. This one is going to be super mellow.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm the mom of two sweet, adorable, funny, awesome little boys ages 5 and 7. They will be reading along with me some.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I've been participating for a few years now and this one will be different because I won't have much time to read. But I'll get done what I can. I'm most looking forward to cheerleading! I didn't "officially" cheer last year but signed up this year. Love visiting all the blogs and Twitter feeds.
Thoughts by Dana at 7:25 AM