Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Intro Post


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? sunny and hot, Florida

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I didn't plan ahead this time because I'm not sure how much time I will actually have to read. I need to be in 3 places at the same time today. Not stressing though, and will read when I can.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? see above. I didn't plan it out at all. This one is going to be super mellow.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm the mom of two sweet, adorable, funny, awesome little boys ages 5 and 7. They will be reading along with me some.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I've been participating for a few years now and this one will be different because I won't have much time to read. But I'll get done what I can. I'm most looking forward to cheerleading! I didn't "officially" cheer last year but signed up this year. Love visiting all the blogs and Twitter feeds. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck reading today! I am hoping to get a little bit of reading in myself but I signed up to cheer just as well :) I always have fun seeing what others are reading plus I get to find a few new blogs to follow! Have a great day and happy reading!

    *Team Wordsworth

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!