We're almost to hour 13! And I still haven't read a page. Cheering is fun though.
1. What are you reading right now? nothing. nada. nothing. Sad face.
2. How many books have you read so far? zero. Have been cheering though!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I am wanting to start on Gated.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Ha! Good one. This day was crazy busy, hence the no reading part. I have been cheering instead.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Two little cute interruptions but I'm used to the constant "Mom!" :-) Just going with the flow.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I have been just cheering. Who knew?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, never. They are always great!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Hope that my day isn't so full. Wowsers.
9. Are you getting tired yet? My eyes are shot and I haven't read.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just have fun. No stress!