Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Readathon - Mid Event Meme

We're almost to hour 13! And I still haven't read a page. Cheering is fun though.

Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now? nothing. nada. nothing. Sad face.
2. How many books have you read so far? zero. Have been cheering though!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I am wanting to start on Gated. 
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Ha! Good one. This day was crazy busy, hence the no reading part. I have been cheering instead.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Two little cute interruptions but I'm used to the constant "Mom!" :-) Just going with the flow.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I have been just cheering. Who knew?
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, never. They are always great!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Hope that my day isn't so full. Wowsers.
9. Are you getting tired yet? My eyes are shot and I haven't read.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just have fun. No stress!

10 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I haven't managed to read very much at all yet, especially compared to previous years!
    Hope you get the chance to get started on a book sometime soon :)

    Camilla #TeamWordsworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't read a page but I sure enjoyed cheering and co-hostessing! Thanks for cheering this year...you guys rocked!

      Delete
  2. Aww I'm sorry you haven't been reading but glad you've been cheering! #teamwordsworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheering was super fun. The read-a-thon was still a blast because I got to participate. Thanks for cheering!

      Delete
  3. I haven't gotten NEARLY the reading done that I thought I would. Lots of craziness behind the scenes this time, but the extra time to cheer and Tweet has been rewarding in its own way. Glad you've been able to cheer! Hope you got some reading in, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe I've said that you are a ROCK STAR! Thanks again for all you did for us. You and Heather are beyond awesome.

      Delete
  4. Hope you get to do some reading! I'm sure all your cheering recipients appreciated it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get any reading done but that's ok. Cheering was super fun too!

      Delete
  5. Sending some cheer!
    #Teamwordsworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for cheering! We all really appreciated all of you!

      Delete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!