Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll



Title: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Author: Lewis Carroll
Pages: 135
Source: my own
Rating: 3/5


I read this one as the read a book that was mentioned in another book, tv show or movie challenge for the Winter Biannual Bibliothon. It was also my January read for my classics challenge. Plus, and probably best of all, it was a book that is on my shelves so I read one I actually own. Three birds with one stone...errr book.

I am so surprised that I haven't read this one yet since it's so short.

I must say that I felt like it was all over the place. There were parts that I really enjoyed. The parts that I know from Disney movies, in other words. Others were not as interesting. Alice herself has quite a bad temper and was quite the brat.

As a side note, this special OwlCrate exclusive edition is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!