Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Books I Could Reread Forever


This week's theme is books I could reread forever. 

1. The Night Circus. I can't even with this. It's soooooooooo good!



2. Hunger Games trilogy. I love these even more when I reread them. Such a good story. A great reminder that your life can always be worse :-)




3. Grisha trilogy. Well written escape into another world.



4. Six of Crows duology. Think I love these even more than the Grisha trilogy and that's saying a lot.



5. Long Way Down. Words fail me with this one.



6. Heist Society trilogy. A bunch of fun. Cute books. 




7. Shades of Magic trilogy. Schwab is one of my all time favorite authors. Her books continue to impress me.


8. Illuminae trilogy. Even though I haven't read the 3rd one yet, I know I am going to love it. This series is everything!


9. The Newsflesh trilogy. Zombies on steroids. 

10. Harry Potter series. Because Harry.


This was one of the easiest prompts. It was interesting how many of my favorite books are part of a series. Maybe because you can really get to know the characters when you visit them more than once.



4 comments:

  1. I need to re-read all the Grishaverse books some day. Just all in a row. And I hope to reread Gemina soon before I get Obsidio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what I want to do. I can't wait to Obsidio!

      Delete
  2. So many books I love on this list!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was an easy list to make. I have a bunch!

      Delete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!