Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

January Wrap Up

This was a decent reading month for me. Completed 8 books and participated in the Winter Biannual Bibliothon. 

 

 

  

 

One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake - Bibliothon read
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - Bibliothon read
Otherworld by Jason Segel - Biliothon read
Monkey Mind by Daniel Smith - Biliothon read
Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard - library's History Book Club pick for January
17 Carnations by Andrew Morton - love all things royal and WWII and this one is both!
For the Love by Jen Hatmaker - ya'll this book! It's so good!
The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone - listened to this one at audio and love that it was read by the author. He's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!