Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Adding to the Stacks - #15

I added 4 books to the stacks this past week. My library sells donation books and I found 3 on the same day. The last one I purchased at my boys' school book fair.






The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George. One of my library sale finds. A book about a bookstore. Yes, please!
How to Win Every Argument by Madsen Pirie. Another library sale find, I bought this one because My Favorite is the king of twisting conversations around to confuse me. He finds it quite fun. Perhaps this little book will give me some ways to play with him.
Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher and William Ury. My last library find. Picked this one up because I thought the topic was interesting. I am always interested in books that relate to selling and think this one fits that since a big part of selling is getting someone to say yes to your products.
The Key To Extraordinary by Natalie Lloyd. This little gem was a clearance book at my boys' school book fair. Her first book, A Snicker of Magic, is one of my favorite books ever. If this one is even half as magical as that one, I am going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!