Pages

Monday, January 22, 2018

2018 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge



This challenge is perfect for me to complete #5 on my yearly goals list. Hosted by Celebrity Readers, it's a challenge with 3 different levels of participation. I had set my goal as completing 5 series this year but had yet to look at all the ones that I have not finished.

My list is not complete. I looked at duologies/trilogies/series for the past 2 years. As I go back further in my Goodreads list, I will add to this list. Since I have more than I thought, I'm going to up my goal to 9 to complete the A List Challenge!




Cormoran Strike by Robert Galbraith
Career of Evil #3

Monsters of Verity by Victoria Schwab
Our Dark Duet #2

Jane Hawk by Dean Koonz
The Whispering Room #2

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Mist and Fury #2 (my own)
A Court of Wings and Ruin #3

Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
One Dark Throne #2

Arc of the Scythe by Neal Shusterman
Thunderhead #2

Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Traitor to the Throne #2 (my own)

Red Rising Saga by Pierce Brown
Golden Sun #2
Morning Star #3

Joe Ledger by Jonathan Maberry
The King of Plagues #3
Assassin's Code #4
Extinction Machine #5
Code Zero #6
Predator One #7
Kill Switch #8
Dogs of War #9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!