Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

Winter Biannual Bibliothon - Final



I posted my Winter Biannual Bibliothon goals here. I made an update post here. I made my goal of completing 3 challenges and surpassed it by 1. Yay! I could have technically completed more if I had used a book for more than one challenge but I decided not to do that. I am happy with completing four!



I read Otherworld by Jason Segal - challenge #1 - group pick. This could also have counted towards challenge #3, read a book you've never heard of before.



I read One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake - challenge #2 - sequel



I read Monkey Mind by Daniel Smith - challenge #4 - mental illness. This also could have been counted for challenge #3, read a book you've never heard of before.



I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - challenge #5 - book mentioned in another book, movie or tv show. This one could have also counted towards #6 which was to read a book under 200 pages.

And all of them could count towards challenge #7, to read a backlist book.

Am pleased with my reading for this Bibliothon. Making my goal rarely happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!