Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Winter Biannual Bibliothon Update #1



The Winter Biannual Bibliothon is going quickly. I have finished 2 of the 7 challenges.

Challenge #2 - to read a sequel...




Challenge #5 - to read a book that was mentioned in another book, tv show or movie...


This one could also count for Challenge #6 which is a book under 200 pages but I really want to get to The Colour of Milk so I am not going to count it. Yet. It also counts towards my yearly goal of reading a classic each month AND is one that I own. Whoop! I love this Owlcrate exclusive cover.

If I read one more book, I will finish my unofficial goal of reading 3 during the readathon. Here's to more happy reading...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!