Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Winter Biannual Bibliothon TBR Possibilities List 2018




Although I will more than likely not complete anywhere close to the 7 challenges, I do like having my possibilities picked out.

Challenge #1 – Read the group pick
Otherworld by Jason Segal

Challenge #2 – Read a sequel
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas or
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake

Challenge #3 – Read a book you've never heard of before
DOUBLE UP – Otherworld by Jason Segal or
Secrets of Southern Girls by Haley Harrigan

Challenge #4 – Read a book about mental illness
Turtles All the Way Down by John Green or
Monkey Mind by Daniel Smith

Challenge #5 – Read a book that was mentioned in another book, movie or tv show
DOUBLE UP – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
  • This read will also count towards my Read one Classic a Month Challenge

Challenge #6 – Read a book that is under 200 pages
DOUBLE UP – Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll or
The Colour of Milk by Nell Leyshon

Challenge #7 – Read a backlist title
DOUBLE UP – read any of the above

Check out the Bibliothon YouTube channel here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!