Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read


For this week's theme I decided to use my Goodreads list instead of using books on my shelves because I can tell when I added them. The bad thing is that I deleted a ton of books from this list last year because they have been on there forever without being read. These are the ones with the longest dates now.



Added January of 2013!






Guessing I didn't enjoy the first one enough to continue with the series. 


This one needs to be added to my Classics challenge so I can get it off the list.


I love this cover so very much.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!