Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Longest Books I Have Read


Top Ten Tuesday for this week is the longest books I have read. Check out everyone else's lists at That Artsy Reader Girl.

A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin - 1,177 pages
A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin - 1,125 pages
A Feast for Crow by George R.R. Martin - 1,061 pages
Voyager (Outlander #3) by Diana Gabaldon - 870 pages
A Game of Thrones by George R. by R. Martin - 848 pages
Winter by Marissa Meyer - 827 pages
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin - 784 pages
The Passage (The Passage #1) by Justin Cronin - 766 pages
Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman - 658 pages
Night Film by Mirisha Pessl - 640 pages

So apparently George R.R. Martin is my go to for long books?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!