Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books Day 1 - Mini Challenge

Bout of Books


Today is day 1 of Bout of Books 13.0! Excited to get some extra reading done this week. I'll be updating every day starting tomorrow.

Today we have a mini-challenge from Writing My Own Fairy Tale to answer the following bookish questions:

1. How do you organize your shelves? Right now they are separated by fiction and non-fiction and I have a table that is covered in stacks. My goal for the weekend is to move my bookcases into another room and put them by color. I love the rainbow shelves that others have!
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres? I don't read romance anymore except for books by Katie McGarry. In Pushing the Limits she made me swoon AND root for a girl named Echo. Echo? I didn't think it possible.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I can't even. Review coming soon.
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? Probably Ruth by Eve Silver. I won it from Epic Reads during a Tea Time forever ago. And I'm also looking forward to finishing The Pines which I'm currently reading so that I can watch Wayward Pines on Thursday. M. Night Shyamalan is going to do amazing things with this trilogy I am sure.
5. What book do you recommend the most? Hard to say but Shadow and Bone maybe? I fangirl on that one a ton.

Happy Bout of Books, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!