Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

#TBRTakedown Readathon

I found a fun readathon on Shannon's youtube channel (Leaning Lights). What makes it so fun is the challenges that she's included...

1. A book that has been on your TBR for over a year.

2. Unread sequel.

3. 1st book in a series.

4. Out of your comfort zone.

5. A book from your most recent haul.

The readathon will be June 1st to June 7th. You can find out all the details by clicking on the Leaning Lights link above. I think this one is really cool because it will help me to actually pick what to read. Sometimes I look at all my books and think....maybe I should just take a nap.

I will update with my list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!