Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Backlist Books I Want to Read



Today's theme for Top Ten Tuesday is backlist books I would like to read. It seems that ever since I started my blog, I have read more books from debut authors or books that are brand new. I have almost completely stopped reading older books. It used to be that I found an author I enjoyed and read everything they had out. 

I deleted almost all of my TBR list on Goodreads but there are some that I know I'd like to read.




This one has been on list for quite a while. I hear nothing but good things about it. Why have I not gotten to it yet?!


This one has been on the list for a while too but what makes this one even worse? I own a copy and still haven't read it.


I absolutely adore the magical realism in Addison Allen's books. I read several when I first found her but stopped when I started getting ARCs that needed my attention. She is high on my list of authors to get back to reading.















This one sounds good. I have picked it up a couple of times but never actually started reading it.














I need to find a copy of this because I really want to read it!














I broke a personal rule to never watch a tv show/movie without reading the book first. That's why this one hasn't been read. I already know the story. I think I will love the book even more than the show but some other shiny new book always pulls my attention away from this one.













I really enjoyed the first one in this duology. Sort of back on a dystopian kick so this one is being read soon...finally!














Jesse the Reader talks about this one so when I saw a copy on the library book sale shelf, I had to grab it. Owning it is another reason to read it soon!














Another one that Jesse mentioned. I never picked this one up because I loathe the cover but he made it sound so interesting. Want to get to this one soon.














A couple of my favorite booktubers have mentioned this one. Sounds like something I would definitely enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I have NOT A DROP TO DRINK on my list this week. It was one that I really wasn't in the mood for when it came out, but now I definitely think I'd like it. Also, BIG LITTLE LIES is similar to the show but also very different. Obviously, you'll know the big twist, but there's a lot to gain by reading the book I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Not a Drop to Drink a while back and enjoyed it. I am going to reread it because I don't remember enough of it to go to In a Handfull of Dust. Thanks for the thumbs up on Big Little Lies. I really think I will enjoy it too!

      Delete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!