Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

October Wrap Up

After the terrible hurricane ruined our house and our month, I was pleasantly surprised at how many books I completed. I am unable to focus on reading when I am stressed and overwhelmed so to read 9 seems really good!

 
 Was very excited to read this one and it didn't disappoint. Solid 4 out of 5.



I have read several by her now and they are all ok. This one was her first book (I think?) and it showed. Needs a good editor. A few nuggets of awesomeness in the midst of a lot of blah. Rounded to 3 out of 5 for Goodreads.




 This was for a buddy read with one of my favorite booktubers. Cute story and perfect for October! 4 out of 5.


 Reread this one with friends and knew that I was not going to like it as much this time around. 3 out of 5 because I still enjoyed the story even with all the problems I now have with it.


 Godsgrave was my most favorite read of the month. My pretend author boyfriend knocked another one out of the park. 5 out of 5.


 This was the Light Fiction Book Club pick of the month. I ended up rating it higher because the last paragraph is writing perfection. Cute story and I love his techy characters.


 Finally read this one after hearing about it everywhere. I have no idea what to think of this one because it's just strange and hard to describe. 3 out of 5.













The hurricane messed up our book club meeting for this one so we had a meeting last night. I wasn't wowed but I didn't hate it. The ending annoyed me though. 3 out of 5.













The third one in this series and I continue to enjoy them. 4 out of 5 and a great ending to my reading month.

What did you read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!