Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Books of Amber's Debut-a-thon update post


Sunday: Continuing to read The Ruining. Will not make my goal of reading 4 books over the time period but I've still finished more than I normally would. Going to dinner with my BFF and that's way more important that reading a book any day. 

Saturday: Finished OCD, the Dude and Me. Started The Ruining.


Friday:

Challenge - Laura at Music Plus Books challenged us to pair our current read with the song it reminds us of. 

I am reading Uses for Boys and it reminds me of I'll Make Love to You by Boys 2 Men. Good grief. Plus I've aged myself once again with that song choice. *shrugs* I.am.old.



Thursday:

Challenge - Unscramble Titles (highlight below to see my answers)


Titles:
1. IIDFEOFYUNM (4 words)
2. TAREDEL (1 word)
3. TPNPOOITIV (2 words)
4. HCITAGRL (1 word)
5. NPOSIO (1 word)
6. TSIPDENLER (1 word)
7. ITSEHTELE (2 words)

1. If You Find Me
2.  Altered
3. Pivot Point
4. Arclight
5. Poison
6. Splintered
7. The Elites

I read 136 of 227 pages of Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt.


Introduction Post:
The ever amazing Amber from Books of Amber is hosting a Debut-a-Thon this weekend. Thursday, June 27th to Sunday, June 30th.  

Get complete details and sign up here. My goal is to read one book a day. I am hoping to have all of these to choose from:













5 comments:

  1. I really liked Reboot and I hope to read In the shadow of blackbirds too. Sounds amazing :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard really good things about both of them but it doesn't look like they are going to get read anytime soon. Sad face.

      Delete
  2. In the Shadow of Blackbirds is one of my all time favorites for this year! It's so, so good. I'm also hoping to read The Murmuring. Great job on getting all the titles for the challenge! I failed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear another vote for liking Shadow of Blackbirds! I'm looking forward to getting to it soon. Won't make it during the Debut-a-thon but hopefully soon!

      Delete
  3. Uses for Boys was not working for me at first but I ended up really enjoying it! Eleanor and Park isn't getting read this time around. I'll get it later though because I've heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!