Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Adding to the Stacks #4

Another slow week for new books simply because I am 1) no longer asking for any 2) am turning down pretty much all review requests I receive. Once we get in a new school year routine, my reading should pick back up and I'll be able to get through some of my towering stack.

I think this is the most random mish mash of books I've gotten in a week!

For Review:



  


Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark - reading this one now. I wasn't sure about this one, especially since it is written in verse. I decided to read the first page just to see what it was like and had to force myself to put it down after 50 or so pages. It's unique and very interesting. Way out of my comfort zone but I think that I'll end up really enjoying this one.

Dragon's Child (King Arthur Trilogy) by M.K. Hume - this one is a chunkster but I'm really looking forward to it. 

Purchased:




The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht - bought this one at a yard sale because the cover caught my attention. Super cheap for the trade paperback size in like new condition.

What did you get recently?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!