Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Bookish Meme

I absolutely love funny memes and these bookish ones are great. First there is my newest celeb boyfriend, Theo  James, aka Four from Divergent/Insurgent. I can't believe I'm admitting this but as much as I love the movies, I've never been able to read the books. I have Divergent sitting on my shelf, where it has been for at least 2 years but when I try to read it...I can't.
tumblr_mzjs7w5nhm1t8lai9o1_1280
Then there's this one with my darling Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. My BFF held out on me and didn't share this show until recently. I'm currently 3 seasons in and want Sheldon in my life. He's a hoot.
tumblr_mztqr1ldan1rmil2lo1_500
Tomorrow is the 24 hour readathon and I'm getting so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!