Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Top Ten Books Which Feature Characters Who _______

Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly event hosted at the Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is top ten books which feature characters who ______. I chose who are strong female characters. Of course, these are only my opinion and I know that not all of you will agress with me.

1. Nancy Drew


2.  Matilda



3. Lisbeth from the Millennium trilogy 





4. Hermione Granger



5. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games trilogy


6. Liesel from The Book Thief



7. Celaena from Throne of Glass series


8, 9 and 10. Cinder, Scarlet and Cress from the Lunar Chronicles







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!