Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Library Loot

Library Loot #2 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Like I said yesterday, I decided to take back all the library books I had checked out and start over. I couldn't decide on a book to read. I ended up finding a few books quickly so I didn't browse around for too long.
I ended up with:
Feed by Mira Grant - this will be a reread for me. I absolutely loved this trilogy the first time around so I'm curious to see if I like it as much now.
feed
Symbiont by Mira Grant - the 2nd book in the Parasite trilogy. This is a chunkster but I really enjoyed the 1st book in the series.
symbiont
Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Mayberry - the first of a trilogy, I've tried this one before but have always had too many other books to read to get to it.
Rot_&_Ruin_Cover
The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith - Rowling did a good job with the 1st book in this series. It's no Harry Potter but I enjoyed it.
the silkworm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!