Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Just pick one already!

I originally started blogging way back in 2007. That original blog is no longer available for public viewing since I've password protected it, but I remember how much I loved to write. I wrote about all things - books, my kids, the weather, music, scrapbooking, and anything else that came to mind. Several years ago I decided to start a book only blog and Little Lovely Books was born. I intended to have it as a part of a larger lifestyle blog so I loved the name.

When I decided that I wasn't going to have a "general" blog but was going to focus on books, I started to dislike the name. Mostly I read darker books and almost no romance or chick lit and the like so the name didn't really make sense.

About a month ago I made the jump to a new Wordpress site and created Zombie Chaos. I love the name and it's just about perfect for what I read - lots of zombie tales. Lots of dystopians. Once I'd posted a few times I remembered how much I hate the interface - I just prefer blogger. Problem was that zombiechaos was taken on blogger so now I had no name. I could switch back to Little Lovely Books but I just didn't like it anymore.

I participated in Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon but I didn't do as much commenting and things as I usually do because I didn't want people going to the wordpress blog - the one that I was pretty sure I was going to delete.

After thinking about a bunch of different possible names, All the Reads was born and I am finally home! I love it and think that it suits me nicely since I want all the reads. Of course, if you looked at the packed shelves in my house you'd think that I already had all the reads!

So I hope you'll join me in my new blogging adventure. I probably won't be around every single day but I'll be around quite a bit. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!