Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Top Ten Books At The TOP Of My Spring 2013 TBR list!



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event held at the Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten books at the top of my spring 2013 TBR list.

I currently have 183 books on my TBR list on Goodreads. Holy books, Batman! I've gotten more selective about adding new books to the list because I know that I will probably never read most of them. That being said, 10 that I really, really, really can't wait to get my hands on are:




Flowers in the Attic
Siege and Storm
Clockwork Angel
Wallbanger
Sever
Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
Scarlet
Divergent
Orleans
The Shadow of the Wind




Siege and Storm - oh yeah, I fangirled all over Shadow and Bone and I can't wait to BUY this one!

Divergent - have had this one on the reading radar for a while. The sad part is that I was given this one in a Valentine's Day swap.

Sever - I am looking forward to the conclusion to this series. 

Orleans - A dystopian that doesn't have romance? Yes, please!

Drinking and Tweeting - oh yes, this book is trash but she got her hoo-ha reconstructed after Eddie Cibrian left her for Leanne Rimes? Oh.my. The stories!

Scarlet - Loved Cinder and can't wait for this next one in the series. Getting good reviews so far.

Flowers in the Attic - old school, yes but I want to re-read some of these. I read them when I was a teenager/early twenties and would like to see how I like them now.

Shadow of the Wind - another re-read. I want to read this one again before I read the other two. I know that they DON'T have to be read in any particular order but I still wanna. ;-)

Wallbanger - umm, yeah. This one is actually a bit embarrassing to admit but I read the preview chapters of it and it was so funny. Crass and risque but with great reviews.

Clockwork Angel - I actually found a used copy of this one super cheap yesterday. I've been wanting to read it after reading so many great reviews.

So what's on your list? Leave me a link to your Top Ten so I can visit!








   

3 comments:

  1. Sever is also on my list. I've really enjoyed The Chemical Garden so far and I'm excited to see how it ends.

    http://loniseye.blogspot.ca/2013/03/flowers-and-birds-top-ten-books-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I didn't like the second one quite as much as the first but I definitely want to see what happens. You've got a great list as well. I am going to end up adding some to Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, awesome list :D Sigh. I loved so many of these books. Siege and Storm is perfect. As is Scarlet and Clockwork Angel and Sever :) Enjoy them all when you get to read them :D And, yeah, Divergent is perfect. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!