Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

#TakeControlRAT Check in, Again

Today is the last day of the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-Thon. It also happens to be the first day of spring break for my 6 year old. I envisioned a day of reading while I made the boys play outside but Mother Nature heard of my plans and changed them. It is raining here so no outside play. We will still have a day of reading though. Cole needs to read for school and Ian can look through books.

I finished Barbara Corcoran's Shark Tales and started Legend by Marie Lu.



For those of you still participating, what have you gotten read?

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Legend this weekend. I will have to come back and read your review to see what you thought about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do! I hope I get it finished today. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!