Saturday, February 23, 2013
Love-a-Thon Mini Challenge #5 - Top Blogging Moments
It's time for Mini Challenge #5 where we discuss our top blogging moments.
I've been blogging since 2007. After a rough patch in my life I stopped blogging. I just wasn't up to it and I didn't have anything positive to blog. A few months ago, I started it back up and then decided to put all things bookish on a new blog so Little Lovely Books was born.
I haven't had many moments on this blog yet but my favorite things so far are:
1) Just getting back into the game. I took so much time off that I didn't think I'd ever get back to it but I did. And I'm proud of myself for it. I loved blogging and talking about books and interacting with my readers. And even though I am starting over again, it's still been fun.
2) This Book Blogger Love-a-Thon. I love, love, love Alexa's blog so when she first mentioned the Love-a-Thon I was all "sign me up now!" It has been such a fun day!
3) Finding such incredible new to me books. Wow, the number of new books released is mind blowing but having a few favorite book bloggers helps me narrow them down. I've found people that I know will write reviews that makes me almost know for sure if I am going to enjoy a book or not!
4) Finding such incredible new to me blogs. Oh the list goes on and on. There are such amazing book blogs out there!
5) When Leigh Bardugo commented back to me on Twitter. Then when I went completely gushing fangirl after reading Shadow and Bone (review here) and tweeted the link, she read it and responded. Squeal. Fan.for.life.