Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Visit here for this week's list of participants and to link up. Today we talk about our top ten auto-buy authors.
I am not sure that I can even come up with 10 auto-buy authors but let's roll...
(in no particular order)
1. Leigh Bardugo: a went total fangirl on Shadow and Bone. My review can be found here. This was one of my favorite reads...ever! Plus she invented my literary boyfriend, the Darkling. Swoon.
2. Gayle Forman: She is a new to me author...I just finished Just One Day. My review is coming soon. I have read good reviews of all of her books so I'm a fan for life now. Just One Year can't come soon enough!
3. Elizabeth Laban: a debut author, her The Tragedy Paper blew me away. Read my review here.
4. Marissa Meyer: Oh Cinder. How I loved you. I can't wait to get my hands on Scarlet. Soon. Very soon!
5. Max Lucado: The master of Christian non-fiction books. I have enjoyed all of them I've read.
6. Sarah Addison Allen: her books are lush. I need to re-read my favorites.
7. Carlos Ruiz Zafon: I read his The Shadow of the Wind way back in 2009 and it is on my top favorites ever read list.
I am sure that I will think of more once this list is posted but for now, that's all she wrote...