Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Adding to the Stacks #5

Adding even more to my towering pile of books to read...

The Passion Conversation by Robbin Phillips, Greg Cordell, Geno Church and John Moore. (Received from publisher)


I always enjoy business type books so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I can always use tips to improve my business.

A Dual Inheritance by Joanna Hershon 
(from the publisher)


I don't remember requesting this one but I got a beautiful finished copy in the mail. Sounds like an engrossing saga. Will give it a chance at least.

Heat Wave (Nikki Heat #1) by Richard Castle. 
(purchased for .25 whole cents at a yard sale)




Several years ago My Favorite got me watching Castle. I love, love, love the show and so want to enjoy this book. I've tried several times to read it from the library but never get through it. When I saw it on a table at yard sales this weekend for the oh so steep price of .25, I took the plunge and bought it. Here's to hoping that owning it will get me to actually finish it. 

And then let's not talk about the stack of books I got from the library this week. It's so cute that I think I'm going to get any of them read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!