Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Continuing Craziness...

This weekend is huge. Dewey's 24 hour Read-a-Thon, my favorite bookish event, is happening again. I've participated in this read-a-thon since around 2007! But this year is even better because I'm co-hosting! So excited to be able to help this time around. Come see me at the official event blog here. I'll also be manning the Twitter feed as well. 

The boys are home this time so we'll be reading together and separately. I won't get as many books read with them home but we'll do what we can do. No worries, no pressure, no stress!

Then after (trying) to stay up 24 hours reading, the big kids consignment sale starts in my town. I'll be walking back and forth sorting and putting away checked in items...for my 3, 3 hour shifts! 24 hours of reading and then 9 hours working the sale. Yikes, what was I thinking? ;-) 

So life craziness continues...who else is participating in the read-a-thon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!