Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

On not finishing...

I'm in the middle of Fangirl, which I'm having a love hate relationship with. I haven't been able to read and it is due back to the library and can't be renewed. Which brings me to my post. Not finishing books. Getting into the bad awful horrible miserable habit of doing this. Not because I'm not wanting to read the book but because I run out of time.

I have a pretty even mix of reading library books, books I own and books for review. Sometimes the books from the library get left for last and then can't be checked out again. I wish I'd manage my reading stacks a bit better so that it wouldn't happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my book nerd heart so very happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog and taking the time to interact with me. I love to talk books with other bookish people!